Announcement on the intention to conduct a dialogue
MFW Bałtyk II sp. z o.o. and MFW Bałtyk III sp. z o.o. hereby announce their intention to conduct a dialogue with potential suppliers of materials and services for their respective offshore wind farm projects under development (respectively - MFW Bałtyk II and MFW Bałtyk III, hereinafter referred to as the "Projects"), pursuant to Article 46 of the Act of 17 December 2020 on the promotion of electricity generation in offshore wind farms ("Dialogue").
Detailed information about the Projects are presented in the Supply Chain Plans published on ERO website.
- Subject of the Dialogue
The MFW Baltyk II and MFW Bałtyk III Inter-array cables EPCI comprise the supply and installation of 66 kV AC inter-array cables incl. accessories & equipment with a total transmission capacity of 1440 MW (2x720MW). The Inter Array Cable Systems connect the WTG foundations into ~20 strings to the offshore substations (approx. 180 km total IAC length). Each string will contain 5-6 WTGs. The inter-array cable systems shall include fibre optic cable and be equipped with cable monitoring system.
The inter-array cable EPCI Scope of Work includes the following main activities:
- Engineering and documentation
- Interface coordination
- Procurement, fabrication, and testing
- Load-out, transportation
- Storage and preservation
- Construction, installation and cable protection incl. cable pull-in, termination and jointing at OSS and each WTG
- Mechanical Completion
- Final documentation
- Contract close out activities required for issue of the Completion Certificate
- Dialogue Schedule
- Announcement of the intention to conduct the Dialogue ("Announcement") – 21.03.2022
- Completion of collection of applications for the Dialogue – 20.04.2022
- Qualification of suppliers' applications – up to 5 days after the end of collection of applications
- Dialogue with suppliers - within 5 days after completion of qualification of suppliers' applications
- Distribution of invitation to tender to selected participants of the Dialogue – within 5 days from the date of the Dialogue with suppliers
- Award of contract – November 2022
- Notification to the Dialogue
Applications must be submitted via the interactive Application Form.
Regulations of procedure for conducting the dialogue with potential suppliers of materials and services used in the course of construction and operation of an offshore wind farm together with a set of devices used to move power from this installation to the place of delimitation of ownership (“Regulations”) can be found here: Rules of procedure for conducting the dialogue.pdf
Any questions related to the Dialogue procedure may be directed to:
Paweł Mawduk - Local Content Project Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org